Plants have always been a natural part of our lives. We are inherently connected to nature and its beauty. From the strength and structure of a shade tree, to the visual color explosion of annuals or the tranquility of a water garden, each one are examples of the bond we create with nature.
Our close relationship with nature becomes even more important in our own yards and gardens. When space allows, there can be large expanses of lawns, an oasis of planted trees, or elaborate shrub plantings.
When space is limited, hanging baskets and container gardens help create and fill the need for a natural connection. Plants and flowers help create attractive surroundings to make spaces inside your home or outside more livable.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned gardener, you can find planting instructions for trees and shrubs, here.
English Gardens stores are your year-round Michigan source for all varieties of plants and flowers. *Selection varies by location and season.
English Gardens Plant Selection
- English Gardens is the #1 Destination for Proven Winners
- Flowering annuals for season-long color
- Plants for the Patio
- Suggestions to replace impatiens
Perennials & Vines
- Perennials for color year after year
- Climbing Vines
Trees & Shrubs
- Shade, ornamental and evergreen trees
- Flowering and evergreen shrubs
- Garden, shrub and Knock-out roses