Soil Testing in Michigan
English Gardens offers soil testing! Simply bring in a sample of your soil and we’ll analyze the soil’s pH as well as nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium content. We’ll then provide a personal in-store consultation and steps for improving your soil. All of this is provided for only $14.99.
- Soil must be dry. Do not microwave.
- Acquire soil from 4 to 6 inches deep.
- Place in bag and label location.
- Note air temperature, sun conditions, and humidity level.
- Do not touch soil with your bare hands. Use a stainless steel spoon.
- Fill out soil test form completely.
NOTE: The soil test includes a personal consultation to explain the results and to suggest application of amendments, including type and quantities. Since this is done on a personal basis, we do not mail or phone results.